PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Senior Technical Officer/ Technical Officer (Aviation)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995218
Employer Ref. CKL9015292881223CC
Carry out equipment installation, testing, commissioning, operations and maintenance of Air Traffic Control systems, including radar systems, navigational systems, communication systems, power supply systems, database/IT systems & networks located dispersedly in Hong Kong
- Perform regular system status monitoring and schedule preventive maintenance
- Responsible for corrective maintenance including fault diagnosis, system restoration and repair
- Assist in on-site equipment installation, testing, commissioning of equipment
- Supervise and monitor works of sub-contractors
- Respond to aircraft incidents/accidents in accordance with established procedures
- Carry out regular functional check and stock taking of operational spares of equipment
- Prepare and update maintenance documentation and records
- Perform irregular shift duties including Sunday and Pubic Holidays. Overnight and outdoor work is required
- Work at Hong Kong International Airport
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electronic / Electrical / Computer Engineering/ Computer Science / Information Engineering/ Information Technology or related disciplines
- A minimum of 2 years’relevant working experience
- Good command of spoken and written English. Able to communicate in Putonghua is an advantage
- Good problem-solving, interpersonal & communication skills
- Attentive to details and able to work independently and under pressure
- Holder of driving license of type 1 & 2 and type 4 & 9 is preferred
- Candidate with less experience is considered as Technical Officer
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.