Senior Technical Officer / Technical Officer
Citybase Property Management Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003005145339
Employer Ref. HE STO 032017
- To lead and supervise a technical team on property maintenance, building renovation and builders work in "Shopping Mall"
- To prepare the tender document of R & M and builders work
- Diploma holder in Building Services Engineering / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Certificate of Registration of Electrical Worker (Grade:A/B)
- Over 5 years experience in maintenance of building service installations at residential or commerical property
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese
- Knowledge in PC applications including MS Excel, Word and Autocad
- Responsible, independent, self-motivated, willing to work under pressure, with good communication skill
- Familiar with ISO9001, OSH18001, IMS is preferable
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Technical Officer
We will offer attractive compensation package to the right candidate. Please send application enclosing resume stating career and salary history, expected salary and date of availability to HR Manager, Citybase Property Management Limited, Unit No.1, 6/F, Hampton Loft, 11 Hoi Fan Road, Tai Kok Tsui, Kowloon by fax at 2717 4717 or by clicking "Apply Now" (in Word format). Please quote the reference of the position you apply for in all correspondences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes within the Group. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Citybase Property Management Limited
About Citybase Property Management Limited
Established in 1985, Citybase is a professional property and facilities management company with around 2,000 employees, committed to providing comprehensive quality services to our clients. We are a member of Cheung Kong Property Group as well as a Founding Member of the Hong Kong Association of Property Management Companies. We recognize that people are our most important asset and would like to invite high-calibers to join us.