CMA Industrial Development Foundation Limited (CMAIDF) is a worldwide accredited third-party conformity assessment body for consumer products.
As a member of CMA, CMA Testing & Certification Laboratories Ltd. established in 1979 by the Chinese Manufacturers’ Association of Hong Kong, CMA Testing has profound experience in providing professional and impartial testing, quality assurance and inspection services. Accredited under the Hong Kong Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (HOKLAS) and possessed of worldwide network including Shanghai, Shenzhen, Vietnam, USA, etc., CMA Testing has gained international recognition from various established institutions.
To support the strategic growth of the business, we have exciting opportunities for talented, motivated and high calibre individuals to join us as one of our professional associates.
Senior Technical Officer/Technical Officer - Classification Team (Toys and Material)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995318
Employer Ref. T&M-2016-014
- Supervise the team for sample evaluation and classification, sample breakdown and reporting process;
- Participate development of operation procedure and ensure smooth operation of the teams;
- Ensure the implementation of ISO 17025 system in the lab;
- Provide training and guidance to subordinate;
- Create and maintain technical documents and training materials;
- Handle ad hoc projects as required.
- Degree holder or above in Science, Chemistry or Engineering or other related disciplines;
- At least 3-5 years working experience in laboratory or toys industry;
- Experience in sample breakdown is a definite advantage;
- Good communication, management and problem solving skills;
- Mature and a good team player;
- Hardworking and be able to work under pressure;
- Immediately available is preferred;
- Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Technical Officer.
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary and our reference code(T&M-2016-014) to HR department.
Welcome to visit our company website http://www.cmatcl.com/ for more information.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.