PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Senior Technical Officer / Technical Officer - Marine Systems
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996780
Employer Ref. C853015292880816CC
- Ensure an integrated and uninterrupted service
- Perform first line service recovery and post recovery works on fault identification and clearance for equipment and systems
- Repair and maintenance of equipment and printed circuit boards of complex electronic system down to component level
- Participate in technical projects including design, installation and integration of equipment and network systems
- Work outdoor at sites accessible on foot only and atop towers up to 30 meters high
- High Diploma in Electronic/Electrical Engineering or related disciplines
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in maintenance of radio/electronic and processor controlled telemetry/control system, PC servers and wide area network system
- Knowledge of Information Technology is an advantage
- Holder of valid HK driving license is preferred
- Candidate with higher qualifications and more experience is considered as Senior Technical Officer
- Fresh graduate is also welcomed
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume in MS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.