CMA Industrial Development Foundation Limited (CMAIDF) is a worldwide accredited third-party conformity assessment body for consumer products.
As a member of CMA, CMA Testing & Certification Laboratories Ltd established in 1979 by the Chinese Manufacturers’ Association of Hong Kong. CMA Testing has profound experience in providing professional and impartial testing, quality assurance and inspection services, accredited under the Hong Kong Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (HOKLAS) and possessed of worldwide network including Shanghai, Shenzhen, Vietnam, USA, etc., CMA Testing has gained international recognition from various established institutions.
To support the strategic growth of the business, we have exciting opportunities for talented, motivated and high calibre individuals to join us as one of our professional associates.
Senior Technical Officer- Toys & Material Division (Organic team)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995332
Employer Ref. T&M-2016-004
- Manage the daily operation of the test team;
- Support the subordinates on operation and technical questions;
- Review the test data and ensure the accuracy and correctness of the test. Endorse reports, included accredited reports;
- Provide training to staff.Involve in the whole process of method development, including review, design, planning, directing and control etc.;
- Perform any other ad hoc tasks if assigned;
- Occasionally travel to Mainland China.
- Degree holder or above in related disciplines;
- At least 3-5 years working experience in laboratory or toys industry, with 2 years in supervising level;
- Strong technical background and practical experience of handling different kinds of analytical instruments;
- Good command of English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Good management and problem solving skills. Self-motivated, hardworking and good communication skills.
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary and our reference code(T&M-2016-004) to HR department.
Welcome to visit our company website http://www.cmatcl.com/ for more information.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
More Jobs from this Company
Administrative Officer/ Assistant Administrative Officer (Human Resource & Administration Division)