Elee Consulting Limited
Elee Consulting values staff human resource as the most important asset of a company.
We are a progressive and caring company and
- Know our customer needs and requirements and strive to provide the best qualified pool of candidates for customer selection process.
- Our consultants know the industry well and have years of experience to match candidates to customer needs.
- Value our candidates and staff and provide avenue, platform and remuneration for them to excel in their specialties in a motivated career environment.
Senior Technical Specialist /Specialist /Engineer / Technician
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921554
- Degree/ High Dip in Computer Science, Info Technology or related (except Technician and Electrical Technician position)
- Dip in Computer Science, Info Technology or related for Technician position
- Minimum 6 years+ work experience in IT profession for Senior Specialist position
- Minimum 3 years+ work experience in IT profession for Specialist position
- Minimum 1 year+ work experience in IT profession for Engineer position
- Fresh graduates are welcome for the Technician position
- Require to have one of the following skills :
(1) Data Center Support– shift duty required, respond data center operation, running tasks, monitor systems and hardware and coordinator vendors
(2) Network –experience in data centre LAN infrastructure environment, LAN/WAN standards and protocols (e.g. VLAN, OSPF, SNA, DSLW, BSTUN, MPLS,Cisco related certificates holder, such as CCNA, CCDA, CCNP and CCIE takes advantage, knowledge in router and firewall installation
(3) Middleware (Unix and window) - MQ, Webpshere application sever, weblogic, Tomcat, HTTP either in Unix (AIX and Solaris) or Window
(4) Window - Experience in managing window servers, VMware, MS/VCS Clustering, HP C-series servers, Dell servers and IBM X-series servers. Experience in PowerShell scripting, WMware, MS Hyper-V, MS Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, cloud infrastructure an advantage. Certified MCP, MCSE, MCITP, VC5 an advantage
(5) Netbackup & Recovery- 7x24 support, experience in providing support to Data Centre environment, VMware vSphere 5.x or Microsoft Hyper-V enterprise environment, Windows Server and Linux Server backup and recovery processes and the use of Enterprise backup solutions. Experience in Netbackup / NetWorker an advantage.
(6) Technician – on shift 6-days week 7:00am – 2:00am, knowledge in desktop/servers configuration and I.T. related hardware installation, troubleshooting and maintenance an advantage.
(7) Electrical Technician– diploma in electronic and electrical engineering, experience in technical solutions for trouble shooting, product testing for improvement of product performance and quality. With Electrical Work License A.
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including generous annual leave as well as medical scheme to the right candidates, if you meet any of the above requirements, please submit your CV in word format to jobs @eleecl.com