Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR 12 billion and 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future.
It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Worldline and Atos WorldGrid.
To cope with our growth, we are looking for high-calibre candidate to take up the following challenging role:
Senior Technical Specialist - Wintel
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914984
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver daily technical support and implement project to Windows and virtualization infrastructures
- Follow change management process
- Follow incident and problem management process including problem isolation, service resumption, diagnosis, root-cause analysis & reporting
- Handle customer requirements including end-to-end implementation, on-going support and documentation
- Communicate with customers, vendors and internal support teams for project implementation and other technical support
- On-call support to customers in case of incidents
- Degree holder in IT or related disciplines
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experiences
- Experience in managing Windows servers, VMware & MS/VCSClustering
- Familiar with HP, Dell and IBM servers
- In-depth ITIL knowledge
- Certified MCP, MCSE, MCITP, VC5 an advantage
- Experience in PowerShell scripting, MS Hyper-V, MS Exchange, SharePoint or Active Directory an advantage
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
We offer 5-day work, bank holidays, medical and dental insurance, 14 days’ annual leave, excellent career prospects & attractive remuneration to the right candidate.
Interested applicants please apply by sending full resume with availability, present and expected salary, contact telephone number.
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)