Senior Technical Support Officer
Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994734
Employer Ref. CYI - STSO
- Degree / Diploma in Building Surveying / Mechanical / Electrical / Building Services Engineering or related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in repair & maintenance works, preferable in malls / residential properties
- Good knowledge of tender & work execution
- Good interpersonal skills and attentive to details
- Proficiency in MS Office & Auto CAD
- Occasional travel to PRC is required
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Technical Support Officer.
We will offer attractive compensation package to the right candidate. Please send application enclosing resume stating career and salary history, expected salary and date of availability to The Senior Manager, Human Resources Department, Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited, 7/F Cheung Kong Center, 2 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong or by clicking “Apply Now” (in Word format). Please quote the reference of the position you apply for in all correspondences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes within the Group. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited
About Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited
Cheung Kong Property Holdings Limited is one of the largest property developers in Hong Kong. It has a leading market share in Hong Kong, a strong penetration in the Mainland China, and an international presence through its operations in Singapore, the United Kingdom and The Bahamas.