Senior Technician - The North Face (outerwear)
VF Asia Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004915454
- Global apparel and footwear organization in the Fortune 250
- Medical benefits for you and your family
- Collaborative and diverse working environment
To provide full technical support to both product developer / designer and factories, from product development, sample and bulk productions.
- Guide factory staffs on all technical sewing techniques for any specific products
- Create, publish, update and maintain finished product sample information
- Manages data entry for the required materials and product details related to sample evaluations
- Communicate findings and concerns to Product Development, suppliers and QA Field Team in a timely manner
- Evaluate and measure samples and document details in written technical specifications and evaluation reports
- Manages the files, sample archives, and inventory of products within area of responsibility
- Partner with development to review pre-production samples and identify challenges and resolve issues
- Work with QA to assist in entering fabric/trims information into database
- Review Daily/Monthly Activities Summary Reports and analyze the performance of QA and vendors / suppliers.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience and skills:
- Diploma holder or relevant qualifications is highly preferred
- Min. 5 years of relevant working experience in technician or garment specialist roles
- Solid technical knowledge of the production processes and requirement of outdoor products, candidate with experience in Outerwear will definitely an advantage
- Strong knowledge in sewing is a MUST
- Proficient in English and Mandarin (spoken and written) skills
- Open-minded and good analytical skills
- Frequent travel for product inspection and providing technical advices to the garment factory
- Reasonable level of computer skills
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VF Asia Ltd
About VF Asia Ltd
We are the subsidiary of VF Corporation - a leader in branded lifestyle apparel and footwear company including jeanswear, outdoor products, image apparel, sportswear and contemporary apparel brands. For over 100 years, we've grown by offering consumers high quality, high value branded apparel. Our leading brands span virtually every channel of distribution. Our principal brands include Wrangler, Lee, Riders, The North Face, Timberland, Vans, Reef, Eagle Creek, Eastpak, JanSport, Napapijri, Nautica, Kipling, 7 For All Mankind, lucy, Majestic, Lee Sport and Red Kap.
Our vision: VF will grow by building leading lifestyle brands that excite consumers around the world.
To all recruitment agencies: VF Asia and it's affiliates do not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any VF Asia employee, location or website. VF Asia is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.