Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd. is a subsidiary of Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH, one of the leading Europe's oldest and largest trade fair organisers.
With a portfolio of over 35 trade fairs in 12 major cities, Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd provides high-quality platforms for companies wishing to expand or improve their business in China and Asia. For further information about us, please visit the website at www.messefrankfurt.com or http://www.messefrankfurt.com.hk/
Senior Trade Fair Coordinator - Marketing
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999711
Employer Ref. JBSTFCMKT170113
- Conduct market research and compile market/industry information for exhibitor & visitor canvassing;
- Support the manager to develop marketing campaign & promotion activities, execute sales & marketing plan of the fair assigned;
- Draft and prepare sales & marketing materials, liaise with both internal and external parties to coordinate and monitor the production;
- Establish and maintain good relationship with chamber of commerce, association, sales partners, and customers, to explore cooperation opportunities and facilitate the development of fringe programmes;
- Carry out all administrative duties such as database management, process invoice, raise purchase orders, vendor management etc;
- Perform on-site duties and any ad hoc tasks as assigned by the manager.
- Degree holder in any disciplines preferably in Marketing;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in exhibition or event management industry;
- Good interpersonal skills, organisational skills, presentation skills and communication skills;
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, detail-minded, well-organised and a good team player;
- Willing to take responsibility, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese;
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing;
- Willing to travel overseas.
We work 5 days per week
We offer long-term career development opportunities, attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits including 5-day work, group life and medical insurance to right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume stating our reference number, present and expected salary to the fax number 2511 5112.
Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose. Candidates not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. However, we will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer them to suitable openings.