MVA is Systra Group company and a leading international transport planning, traffic engineering, management and research consultancy practice. A diverse group of results-oriented people, we are part of a strong team of over 500 professionals worldwide. Through client business planning, customer research and strategy development, we create solutions that work for real people in the real world.
MVA operates in Asia through its regional headquarters in Hong Kong (since 1978), together with a network of local offices in Beijing, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Singapore, Bangkok and project office in Vietnam.
We are seeking enthusiastic and experienced transport modellers/traffic engineer based in our Bangkok office
Senior Traffic Engineer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992900
- Degree in Traffic/Transportation Engineering or equivalent (MSc/MEng in an appropriate discipline would be desirable)
- More than 5-year experience in traffic engineering projects
- Experience in the use of Highway / junction capacity analysis, traffic simulation (vehicular or pedestrian), traffic impact study/assessment are essential
- Good technical writing and presentation skills (be able to communicate in English will be advantage)
- Thai nationality
- Ability to work both independently and as part of the team under minimum supervision
- Self-motivated and ambitious for continued professional development
- Able to travel and work in other MVA offices
- To lead and manage the traffic engineering tasks/projects i.e. survey design/planning and data analysis, traffic engineering scheme assessment, traffic impact study, etc.
- Checking and analysis of technical assessment outputs reasonableness
- Training/supervision less experienced or junior staff
- Writing technical task/report and supporting the preparation of proposal as required
- Meeting and presentation to the Client or the client’s design team
We offer 5-day work week, 15 days annual leave and competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties who are confident of fulfilling the above requirements please click "Apply Now" to send us your most recent CV, detailing academic profile and work experiences, as well as current and expected salary packages.
For more details on MVA, please check our website at www.mvaasia.com
**Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.