FOX Networks Group (FNG) is 21st Century FOX’s international multi-media business. We develop, produce and distribute 300+ wholly- and majority-owned entertainment, sports, factual and movie channels in 45 languages across Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. FNG’s core channel brands include FOX, FOX Sports, FOX Life, FOX+ and National Geographic Channel. FNG’s movie channels include FOX Movies, FOX Movies Premium and SCM (formerly Star Chinese Movies). Our non-linear brands include FOX Play, FOX Play+ and Nat Geo Play. These networks and their related mobile, non-linear and high- definition extensions, reach over 1.825 billion cumulative households worldwide. In addition, FNG owns and operates two production studios and produces thousands of local programming hours for its wholly owned channels and third parties.
Senior Traffic & Presentation Executive - Fox Sports
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837085
Employer Ref. EMCD-CC-J-20160914-2/FOX0002X3
About FOX Sports
FNG Sports networks includes FOX Sports, the channel that delivers some of the most compelling LIVE sport events from around the world, including the flagship sports news show FOX Sports Central; FOX Sports 2, the channel for fans of ball and racquet sports; FOX Sports 3, for fans of adrenaline-pumping sports action; FOX Sports News the first 24/7 sports news channel dedicated to Asian sports fans; FOX Sports Play, the broadband network providing LIVE and on-demand sports properties and additional exclusive content; and www.foxsportsasia.com, the online destination for comprehensive sports content.
- Senior Traffic & Presentation Executive - Fox Sports
- Based in Hong Kong and support Hong Kong office
Roles ad Responsibilities:
- Planning and implementing on-air promotion campaigns
- Plan and schedule different On Air elements including commercials and on-air promotions in making the presentation of the channel
- Liaise with different departments in daily operation
- Work closely and communicate regularly with various teams in reviewing products as well as brand
- Construct and strategize daily channel transmission playlist
- Post-secondary degree or diploma.
- The candidate must have at least 3 years relevant experience
- Candidate with less experience can be considered as Traffic & Presentation Executive.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate with staff at all levels.
- Proficient with computers and basic office software.
- Independent and detail-oriented.
- Good team player.
- Passionate and has strong interests in Sports.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Willing to work non-office hours.
Interested parties please send your application with a resume, cover letter, current & expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW"
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which is available upon written request.