jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834941
Employer Ref. AS00040103
- Hong Kong listed company
- Located in Hong Kong Island
- Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a Hong Kong mainboard listed company. They have a wide range of business investment including property, securities, financial, medical, and logistics. They are looking for a Treasury & Financing Manager to join their fast growing team. Candidates with less managerial experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Finance Department, you will responsible for loan and financing arrangements for treasury or cash management. You will also need to handle daily treasury transactions and manage the operations of the domestic and cross-border cash pools. You will also need to formulate strategies and initiatives analysis for treasury businesses such as accounts opening or closing, intercompany loans, fund transfer and risk management. You are responsible for preparing the legal documentation and monitor the daily cash flow as well as treasury reports, cash flow forecasts and ad duties as assigned.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- University degree or above in Business Administration, Management, Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- At least 8 years' experience in treasury experience
- PRC working exposure is an added advantage
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Familiar with legal documentations related to bank loan arrangements and bond issuances
- Ability to work under pressure, with strong analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
Contact Bonnie Chang on (852) 3103 4368 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 40103
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.