Senior Treasury Marketing Manager
Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004835293
Employer Ref. 493722
Job No.: 493722
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Global Markets
- Take responsibility on executing Debt Capital Markets (DCM) transactions
- Carry out in-depth credit research, due diligence and development trend analysis on related names
- Prepare financial modeling and presentation materials which includes pitch books, industry bench-marking analysis report etc.
- Co-ordinate documentation, prepare roadshow material and investors Q&A, and supervise roadshow logistics
- University graduate or above, major in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Laws preferred
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in capital market organization, corporate banking or investment banking
- Good ability in written English and Chinese. Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Master skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently under tight timeline
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application online. For details, please visit our website “http://www.bochk.com”
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.
About Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited
Join Bank of China (Hong Kong)
Be a dynamic member of our team
- We commit to excellence and professionalism
- We value people
We offer challenging and rewarding careers that will further your personal development.