Senior Underwriting Specialist
AIA Hong Kong and Macau
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004916303
Employer Ref. 16346
Contributes to operations by underwriting & processing applications according to U&I rules & guidelines in order to meet company’s overall business target and operational goals.
- Underwrites & reviews medical/non-medical applications of high productivity, quality & efficiency and provides support to Operations Service Centers, PRC business, Partnership Distribution , POS , Claims and Share Service Office in Malaysia in order to meet department benchmark and accuracy based on productivity report, reissue report, management reports and audit result. (60%).
- Organizes and conducts training to staff in Underwriting, POS, Claims, Operations Service Centers, Share Service Office in Malaysia and agency force etc in order to support development and enhance competency levels & performance (15%).
- Handles DD meeting, email & telephone enquiries from agencies and internal departments like Cashier, Call Centre, Operations Service Centers, Customer Service Department and Agency Business Development Department etc and follow up appeal cases with fair & just but flexible approaches to deliver quality customer service (15%).
- Handles system reports, audit and Ad-hoc projects as assigned within time line. Streamlines workflow and provides constructive idea to improve team effectiveness (10%).
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 3-4 years related experience OR
- Form 5 graduate with 8-10 years related experience
- Underwriting Skill and Knowledge in a life insurance company
- Proficient communication skills to all touch points
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Underwriting Specialist.
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
About AIA Hong Kong and Macau
AIA International Limited
About AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau
AIA Hong Kong and AIA Macau are subsidiaries of AIA Group Limited. AIA Group Limited established its operations in Hong Kong in 1931. We have more than 11,000 financial planners*, as well as an extensive network of brokerage and bancassurance partners who serve more than 1.8 million customers*. Our products range from individual life, group life, accident, medical and health, personal lines insurance to investment-linked products with numerous investment options. We are also dedicated to providing superb product solutions to meet the financial needs of high net worth customers.
* As of February 2016