jobsDB ref: JHK100003004997273
Employer Ref. 91M0079125
About the Company
Our client is a leading global technology company, with an innovative offering of a range of solutions into a variety of clientele. Due to a successful 2016, they are now expanding their presence in the Asia Pacific region, with the ideal candidate coming from a technical sales position within a Cloud, Virtualization or Storage vendor.
About the Job
- Independent as well in partnership with Sales Account Directors/ Managers, strategically drive new Virtualization & Cloud services across the designated region
- Meet/exceed % quota attainment.
- As a trusted advisor, build in-depth knowledge of clients' business priorities, challenges and initiatives that can be translated into IT services opportunities.
- Manage direct relationships with management representatives for all key accounts.
- Manage the proposal and work order process for assigned accounts & newly developed accounts. Will be supported by regional consultants as well based on customized solution requirements.
- Lead services opportunity plans and campaigns in 3-5 key accounts per quarter with defined closure dates.
- Provide weekly sales forecasts by staying abreast of status/details for each campaign and independently provide reliable sales forecasts on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Establish direct relationships with OEM/SI representatives for all key accounts.
- Manage virtual centralized Delivery team assigned for proposal creation and develop the in country delivery team as business grows.
- Understanding and experience with ICT (DC Virtualization/Hybrid Cloud Computing, Data Management, Applications Performance management and DC networks) Infrastructure services (Professional and Managed services).
- Understand how customers use ICT technology in their business.
- Technical background that includes architecture and technical consulting.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Typically qualified to postgraduate level or equivalent in Computer Science or Information Technologies discipline.
- At least 10 years of relevant professional experiences in ICT Consultative selling services.
- Having sales related certification in key market leading technologies is an advantage.
Please click "APPLY NOW" or contact Ben Elms on +852 2232 3431 for more information.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"