Fairton International Group
As a leading retailer in prestigious leather and fashion brands in Hong Kong, Macao, China and Taiwan, FAIRTON operates over 300 boutiques covering labels of 7 For All Mankind, Harmont & Blaine, iBLUES, Kookai, Marella, Marina Rinaldi, Max Mara, MAX&Co., Pennyblack, SABON, Sportmax, ST. Studio, Roberto Botticelli and Weekend Max Mara with a staff force of more than 2,800. We are devoted to brand building and development, and committed to delivering quality products and services that enhance the contemporary lifestyles of our customers.
Facebook: Fairton Talent Recruitment
Senior Visual Merchandiser (Max Mara Group)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998649
Employer Ref. JDB/MMSVM/130117
We are expecting a candidate with distinctive flair in fashion and good market sense to join us in the captioned position to provide full spectrum of visual merchandising support to our fashion brands – Max Mara Group in Hong Kong and Macao.
- Ensure the strategies brand presentation at store is inline with the merchandising strategies;
- Conceptual and implement visual merchandising ideas for in-store and windows displays;
- Lead junior team members to standardize window and in-store display as to maximize sales opportunities whilst maintaining the corporate standards and brand image;
- Work closely with brands and stores to ensure a consistent product presentation in a timely manner (including merchandise changes and presentation on all mannequins and fixtures);
- Manage the production work of VM materials (including sourcing, organizing and distributing); and
- Prepare visual merchandising guidelines and related reports for management review.
- Diploma or Degree holder in visual merchandising or related disciplines;
- Over 5 years' experience in fashion retail, at least 2 years at supervisory role;
- Creative with good design sense and insight of fashion trends;
- Good Fashion and styling sense;
- Self-motivated, independent, mature and detail-minded;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to work under pressure; and
- Knowledge in computer graphic and familiar with MS Office applications and Adobe platforms (Illustrator, Photoshop).
# Candidate with less experience will be considered as Visual Merchandiser.
Please send your application with current and expected salary, availability and reference number to the Human Resources Department, Fairton International Group, 6/F, Inter-Continental Plaza, 94 Granville Road, T.S.T. East, Kowloon, or via JobsDB. (Please quote the reference number on the envelope)
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)