PVH Corp., one of the world’s largest apparel companies, owns and markets the iconic Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger brands worldwide. It is the world’s largest shirt and neckwear company and markets a variety of goods under its own brands, Van Heusen, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo, Warner’s and Olga, and its licensed brands, including Geoffrey Beene, Kenneth Cole New York, Kenneth Cole Reaction, Michael Kors, Sean John, Chaps, Donald J. Trump Signature Collection, DKNY, Ted Baker London and Valentino Garavani.
Calvin Klein, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of PVH Corp., is one of the leading fashion design and marketing studios in the world. It designs and markets women’s and men’s designer collection apparel and a range of other products. Brands/lifestyles include Calvin Klein Collection, ck Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein Jeans and Calvin Klein Underwear. We are now seeking for candidate with energetic and dynamic caliber to join our team.
Senior Visual Merchandiser, HK
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995900
- Formulate Hong Kong VM programmes with consistency to regional direction;
- Plan, executive and monitor VM programmes and in-store display with retail campaigns and promotional / seasonal change-over;
- Responsible for all visual duties in stores including store display, fixture arrangements and store windows;
- Source and coordinate with the distribution of materials to stores with timely delivery and installation;
- Ensure consistency to brand image and work closely with Hong Kong Retail team;
- Conduct regular stores visit to ensure a consistently high standard
- Other projects and assigned from HK VM Manager.
- Professional training in Visual Merchandising or Graphic / Interior / Fashion Design
- At least 5 years relevant experience in fashion retail industry
- Previous working experience in Jeans wear is definitely an advantage
- Strong fashion and color sense
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Good learning attitude, Result oriented
- Proficient in Mackintosh, E.g. Photoshop, Illustrator or other graphic design software
- Good command in English and Cantonese
We offer excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Our attractive remuneration package includes variable bonus, retirement benefits with top up contribution to MPF, insurance scheme(s) and 5-day work week.
Please send us a full resume including present and expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department via e-mail
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful.