Senior Warehouse Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004921889
Employer Ref. SWM-JDB
- Manage and optimize the use of multiple sizable warehouse locations (including food factory), workforce and daily warehouse operations in cost effective and efficient manner
- Maintain quality assurance in accordance with the agreed working instructions
- Manage warehousing KPIs and partner with other departments to the company’s productivity targets
- Challenge the current standard operating procedures and lead continuous improvement in delivering execution, productivity, system functionality and quality
- Provide sufficient training and guidance to develop team members
- Degree or above in Supply Chain Management / Business Administration or related disciplines
- 10 -15 years distribution and warehousing experience including 8 years in managerial level
- Solid experience of the best practices of logistic and warehouse management in sizable supermarket chain is definite an advantage
- Self-motivated and high-energy strategic thinker, able to transform strategies to results delivery
- Team player with strong customer orientation
- Proficient of ERP system including MRP, purchasing and inventory modules
We offer competitive package including attractive salary, discretionary bonus, career progression, training & development opportunities, medical & life insurance coverage, miscellaneous leave provision etc. to successful candidate.
Interested parties please contact Ms Ip at 5506 8233 for details.