We are a mobile game publisher based in Hong Kong.
We consists of game lovers, thinkers and enthusiasts. We cherish game developers’ creativity and product as the apple of ours’ eye. We've been delivering quality publishing, localisation and marketing services in a wide array of local and overseas game sectors.
We will soon publish a mobile game in the market, we strongly need you to join our team to build a huge success in the coming project!
Senior Web Developer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004884626
- Design, develop, and implement both rich user interfaces and complex back end systems for web based solutions, often using new technologies.
- Gather business requirements, analyze and convert into technical specifications.
- Develop, enhance and debug the systems.
- Perform code reviews, unit testing, and continuous integration.
- Support system implementation by working with diverse development platforms, software/hardware technologies and tools.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience relevant to the job - advanced degree (e.g. Masters) is a bonus.
- Typically 4 or more years of front end and/or back end software engineering experience.
- Front-end development experience using client side MVC in a large scale web operation.
- Back-end development experience using server side technology (e.g. NodeJS) in a large scale web operation.
- Building Responsive and/or Adaptive UI.
- Advance knowledge of web standards, accessibility and usability.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive data (employee, company, and customer) without exception.
- Experience building UI for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Likes to innovate and invent, but always with a clear goal.
- Suggests better/more efficient ways of performing day-to-day tasks.
- Contributes to the positive team efforts of our office, department and the company.
- Performs other duties as required or requested.
We offer 5 days work week, an attractive package and excellent career development opportunities. Interested parties, Please send your resume stating your present and expected salary together with your cover letter to us!
(All information collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only. It might also be disclosed to other associated companies for job matching for similar vacancies.)