Geox Asia Pacific Limited
Geox group began its commercial and industrial activity in the 1990’s and in a few years became one of the main players in the Italian and international footwear and apparel market.
Geox, the shoe that breathes, is looking for fashion forward, motivated, and dynamic individuals for an exciting career in one of the top footwear companies in the world. Geox offers many opportunities for career growth encouraging associates to participate in all areas of our business.
Senior Wholesale Coordinator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992942
Provide full range of sales coordination to the clients so as to ensure a smooth operation and sales target well achieved.
- In charge of GEOX showroom & stockroom activities and sample administration on a daily basis and especially during the seasonal sale campaign period, ensure the display is clean and tidy aligned with corporate standard.
- Owner of varied kinds of sales analysis reports, such as regional monthly sales report, stock analysis, buying forecast, P&L analysis, seasonal product feedback (after sales) and etc.
- Work with customer service departments and head quarter, handle claim cases for all Asia Pacific wholesale clients, including but not limited to the communication on shortage/defective/ oversea purchasing exchange and etc.
- Provide full support to the developing wholesale distributors and explore potential clients to maximizing market opportunities.
- Provide regular collection presentation and product training to the clients, follow up and coordinate order shipment and payment, provide sales data analysis and suggestions so as to enhance the sales performance.
- Completes ad hoc projects and duties assigned by the line manager from time to time
- Degree holder, favorable in business, commercial or marketing related subjects
- Minimum 3 years of experiences in wholesale or retail industry with relevant job duties
- Independent, initiative, communicative and detail oriented.
- Able to work under complexity, pressure and physical workload
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin is required
- Strong MS Excel, Power point and Word skills is essential
- Occasional travel to other countries is required
We offer attractive remuneration to the right candidates. Please apply in WORD format (quoting job title) together with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salary by "Apply Now" button .
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. Yet, they may still be considered for other openings within our Group.
(All personal data provided by job applicants are used only for recruitment purpose and will be treated strictly confidential. Unsuccessful applications will be properly disposed within 3 months.)