We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
Senior Wholesale Executive
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920153
Employer Ref. 507672
Our client is a Global Luxury Fashion brand who are looking for a Senior Wholesale Executive with at least 5 solid years within fashion retail / wholesale sales. You will be responsible for the coordination of a specific clients' portfolio with a high level of service / reactivity / accuracy expected in all the requested tasks
- Continue to establish & maintain strong wholesale network in the Asia Pacific region; Processing & follow up of orders, coordination with the customer service team & Clients on order creation / confirmation.
- Analyse sell out/through data, prepare various reports, and monitor sales performance and inventory level of wholesale customers.
- Support with managing APAC OTB budgets during the buying sessions.
- Provide business & commercial analysis / action plans on sales, market competition and sales forecasts.
- Provide product and operational training for key accounts by season.
- Conduct regular market visits to provide guidance and support to ensure each POS is up to brand standard
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- 5 years or more experience in retail / wholesale preferably in Fashion industry.
- Excellent in inter-personal and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of fashion market and good product knowledge.
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Well organised and meet deadlines consistently
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Cantonese
If you are a self-motivated professional, and are interested in exploring this role further, please send your resume to Wing Yip at email@example.com or call directly on +852 3695 5179 for a confidential discussion
As always, if you know of anyone in your network that may be interested in this role please feel free to pass this on to them - we pay referral fees for the introduction to new candidates who we successfully place