Galton Voysey Limited
About Galton Voysey
Galton Voysey is a platform for building, buying and developing consumer product brands.
Currently we are home to 28 iconic brands that we have developed or acquired.
With a proven and tested network of over 140 factories, Galton Voysey builds and acquires brands across a broad range of consumer, lifestyle and home goods segments from Europe, US and all over the world.
Our success stems from the 8 Galton Voysey key areas of operation working effectively together:
- Branding & our in-house marketing agency
- Quality control
- Legal, compliance & intellectual property protection
- Financing & brand acquisitions
- Sales & distribution
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837033
About the Role
This is an incredible and rare opportunity for a bright and ambitious individual to learn the cutting-edge techniques of search engine optimisation. Reporting to our Head of SEO you will have the chance to build a career at the heart of our business in a role that has a direct and tangible impact upon our entire e-commerce business strategy.
- Help drive innovative strategies designed to improve the rank of natural search result listings across our entire brand portfolio
- Manage third-party service providers and monitor all external reports generated
- Act as the key point of contact for media outreach programs
- Create and produce ad hoc digital media content
- Analyze and report marketing campaign performance to track program effectiveness
- Technically savvy with a strong desire to forge a career with SEO / e-commerce
- Experience in digital marketing
- Understanding of Google analytics
- Some knowledge of social, paid search and other traffic acquisition channels techniques would be an advantage
- An outstanding recent graduate would also be considered