Kitchen Icon Limited
Service and Maintenance Supervisor
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995041
- Lead engineering activities on maintenance services in hotel catering industry, mainly on production related machines and equipment and ensure proper and effective utilization.
- Instruct the technician to perform maintenance and repair services for food processing machines and equipment.
- Ensure repair and maintenance activities of hotel catering services.
- Ensure the machine and equipment quality and work environment safety are in compliance with local regulations and company requirements
- Prepare machine operating instruction and maintenance checklist.
- Participate in new machine installation project.
- Responsible for parts sourcing for repair and maintenance.
- Site visit is required.
- Responsible to handle service hotline.
- Diploma holder in Mechanical/ Manufacturing Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' relevant maintenance engineering experience in hotel catering industry
- Good knowledge in food processing machines and technologies and food safety regulations
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient PC skills with knowledge in AutoCAD
The fringe benefit will be offered to the right candidate. Interested candidates, please send full resume with current and expected salary, date of availability.