Service Business Development Specialist (Sales)
Ricoh Hong Kong Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831310
Employer Ref. JDB-TSD-SBDM
- To own and achieve assigned sales and revenue target in managed outsourcing & digital imaging service domains via prospecting for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- To provide quotation and RFP response to related service deal enders with bid management strategies
- To provide stakeholder management via presentation and consultation to middle and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services
- To establish and maintain close relationships with existing customers and business partners
- To track and record sales activities on accounts and timely close business deals to meet with assigned targets
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration or other related disciplines
- ITIL V3 foundation, CDIA+ or Six sigma qualification is a plus
- At least 1-2 years of solid sales experience with proven sales track record
- Experience in IT, imaging, consulting or telecom industries is a definite advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills especially on presentation, negotiation and influencing aspects
- Strong business acumen with good analytical skills, result-oriented and a drive to success
- Proficient in both written and oral English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Proficient in computer applications, especially on MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Fresh graduate would also be considered
We offer 5-day work, attractive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidate.
Interested parties please forward your full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) with current and expect salary to the Human Resources and Administration Division, Ricoh Hong Kong Limited, by clicking "Apply Now" or by fax 2833 7891.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ricoh Hong Kong Limited
About Ricoh Hong Kong Limited
21/F, One Kowloon, 1 Wang Yuen Street, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Ricoh Hong Kong Limited (RHK) is a leading information and communications technology (ICT) provider specializing in document consultancy and IT services. The company is a subsidiary of Ricoh Company Ltd headquartered in Japan.
Established for 50 years, RHK provides professional consultancy, IT and document solutions to customers through a wide range of products including multifunction document systems, laser printers, projectors and unified communication systems. We are the No. 1 market leader in digital multifunction systems for 16 years in HK.
RHK is committed to create customer value by offering top quality professional services. This includes Managed Document Services, Production Printing, Document Process Outsourcing as well as Managed IT Services. Our aim is to help companies optimize resources, streamline business workflow and to improve office efficiency.
We are now inviting bright candidates to join our teams.