jobsDB ref: JHK100003004778961
Employer Ref. C46Q00662023-825
- Face-to-face and professional handling of customer’s enquiries / requests at service counters on all company products and services
- Demonstrate Smart Living products in show-room
- Deliver unique customer experience through professional knowledge, passion and care
- Provide high level of personalized customer care and further promote products and services based on customer need
- Various service centers in HK, Kln & NT
- 48 hours per week, willing to work on shift between Monday to Saturday: 10:00 - 20:30, Sunday: 13:00 – 18:00
- 5-day work a week
We look for
- DSE / F.5 or above
- At least 1 year customer service or sales working experience
- Customer oriented with passion, patience and caring attitude
- Good command of English and Cantonese. Putonghua is preferred but not a must
We offer you
- Attractive basic salary with commission & sales incentive (up to $16k)
- Guaranteed pay in first 3 months
- Comprehensive training with pay
- 14-day annual leave
- Marriage leave
- Maternity leave
- Paternity leave
- Career development opportunities
- Medical coverage
- MPF / Occupational Retirement Schemes
- Employee product / service discounts
Date：26 & 28 Sep (Mon & Wed)
Time：2pm to 5pm
Venue：15/F, PCCW Tower, Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road, Quarry Bay (MTR Quarry Bay Exit A)
Document required：Original of HKID, original and copy of academic & working reference
You can also send us your resume (please indicate the position applied) via the following methods.
Fax: 8108 7908
Whatsapp: 6029 4292
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to HKT Services Limited 香港電訊
About HKT Services Limited 香港電訊
HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers.
HKT offers a unique quadruple-play experience in Hong Kong delivering media content on its fixed-line, broadband Internet access and mobile platforms jointly with its parent company, PCCW Limited.
HKT also provides a range of innovative and smart living services beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers more convenient, whether they are at home, in the workplace, or on the go.