Service Centre Manager – Insurance Services
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998005
Employer Ref. SPG0222017003
An expanding insurance company is looking for an experience Customer Service Manager to manage their service centers.
The incumbent will be reporting to Department Head.
- Lead and manage team members in the customer service center to ensure effective and efficient operation
- Serve as a dedicated customer contact point to deliver quality end to end new business and after-sales services to high net worth corporate and FI customers
- Deliver tailor-made and one-stop quality services by closely following up client's needs, conducting case investigation including system testing
- To drive internal departments to deliver the best in class services to clients
- Responsible for implementation and refinement of different professional center services, formulation of workflows, continuous monitoring and enhancement of services quality and pledges
- Lead the team to conduct regular services calls / service reviews with clients to promote efficiency, look for service improvements and seek for further business opportunities
- Ensure compliance of the insurances’ policies, related insurance ordinances, and other statutory and regulatory requirements
- Degree holder preferably with Certified Six Sigma Green Belt or above qualification
- Minimum 8 years practical corporate client service and with service center experience in Life insurance business
- Numeric sensitive with excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; possessing knowledge of Excel Macro is an advantage
- Superb command in both spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Interested parties please email your resume to hk@springerpg. com for consideration. For job enquiries, please call 2114 2625 for more details.
Please mention your consultant's name on your application if you have already registered with Springer.
All information provided by candidates will be used solely for recruitment purposes only in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies