Captiare is a specialist search firm focusing on Banking, Finance, Technologies and Commerce recruitment for Asia Pacific region.
Our clients range across industries from the world's largest financial services institutions and blue-chips companies to medium-sized businesses and even the entrepreneurial start-ups. Our consultants possess a unique blend of professional search experiences and industry expertise.
Service Delivery Coordinator
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917049
Managing all aspects of customer Ethernet Connectivity orders and service activation across the Asian region. Reporting to Asia Provisioning Manager.
- Manage and complete service delivery in a timely manner, to ensure that the service delivery SLA’s are met
- Interface with customer on order confirmation
- Coordination of carrier service order and installation / cease service
- Capture customer service connection / requirement and document, database record, Orion / Metasolv M6
- Provide service handover notice to customer and GSOC / TSC
- Supporting clients for the new installations
- Providing end-to end network service implementation for Ethernet clients, including the coordination of local tail circuit provisioning
- Partnership with technical engineering and delivery team
- Determination of appropriate service equipment for availability and installation
- Coordinate with customer on service equipment installation
- Coordinate service testing for delivery turn-up with customer and technical delivery team
- Ensuring operations configure Cisco equipment
- Arranging trouble shooting sessions if required between client and Operations
- Review order book on a regular basis and escalate activity to relevant parties when required
- Produce weekly report on any open orders showing time schedule for delivery and where the individual orders are at in the installation process
- 2+ years install coordinator
- Experience in the Financial markets – Electronic trading is advantageous
- Effective communicator with “can do” attitude
- Excellent written communication skill
- Ability to work with Asian offices and suppliers
- Experience of IP and data communications is very desirable
** Shortlisted candidates will be notified to the contacts provided **
Interested applicants please send your resume with full career history and relevant references (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to us or apply online.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.