Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR 10 billion and 86,000 employees in 66 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future.
It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Worldline and Atos WorldGrid.
To cope with our growth, we are looking for high-calibre candidate to take up the following challenging role:
Service Delivery Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914990
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Represent Atos for customers served and partner with customers’ counterparts
- Attend necessary local meetings and global conference calls
- Manage external vendors and internal Atos entities
- Develop regional governance models and operational strategies
- Own regional account-level issues and execute action plans
- Oversee regional operations. This includes
- supervising campus support
- supporting tower leads for services which intersect regionally
- Deliver services according to the existing contract
- Ensure contractual service levels are being achieved. This includes
- identifying service level miss risks and causes
- leading improvement actions as required
- Support regional operation managers to ensure consistent service delivery
- Lead continuous improvements of the team
- Conduct report review, trend and root cause analysis
- Identify new business opportunities
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years experiences in IT service delivery management
- Sound management experiences in service delivery, IT service desk operations and critical support environment
- Strong operational process management expertise, experience of ITIL or other IT operations frameworks
- Strong leadership skill, responsible, service and customer-oriented, well organized and self-motivated
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Commercially focused & financially aware, contract & partner management experience is preferable
We offer 5-day work, bank holidays, medical and dental insurance, 14 days’ annual leave, excellent career prospects & attractive remuneration to the right candidate.
Interested applicants please apply by sending full resume with availability, present and expected salary, contact telephone number and quoting the respective Ref.
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)