Service Delivery Manager - Top Tier MNC
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782698
Do you have the drive to continually build your Service Delivery Skills within Information Technology?? Had experience manager projects or IT infrastructure management? Wanting a to seek new challenge and really test your abilities? If Yes, Then you will want to know more about this role!!
The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible to manage and deliver the Global Projects for the Unit.
The initiatives under IO Delivery center cover the full spectrum of infrastructure technology work. Examples of current initiatives in progress include the following:
- Client IT service delivery and performance management and some specific IT design and build project
- Network Projects (e.g., WAN redesign and deployments in China and Eastern Europe)
- Workstation Projects (e.g., evaluation and deployment of Thin Clients)
- Data Projects (e.g., evaluation and deployment of SAN/NAS solutions)
- Voice Projects (e.g., driving the voice strategy for Accenture’s offshore work and implementation of the latest VoIP solutions)
- Security Projects (e.g., IDS/IPS service deployments, development and revision of the future technology security roadmap, performing security audits and gap analysis to implement the security processes globally)
- Infrastructure Refresh (e.g., continuing a program of ongoing technology refresh and standardization on a global basis)
- Commercially focused projects (e.g., connected to pricing models and market benchmarking)
- Application Support Services (e.g., establishment of a global service for certain new sub-sets of applications used for client service delivery)
Post Graduate / Graduate with Engineering Degree and equivalent work experience required.
Years of Experiences:
- Should have 7+ years of strong experience in IT Infrastructure Management / IT Service Delivery.
- The candidate should have minimum of 3+ years of extensive project management experience, and should be proficient in the usage of various Project Management tools like MS projects for tracking projects.
Interested candidates, please send your CV in Word format to Alex Fraser at
Alexander.fraser @teksystems.com or telephone on +852 3473 3260 for a confidential discussion.
Please Keep in mind that only Hong Kong ID holders or people who already hold a working permit for Hong Kong will be considered.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aston Carter
About Aston Carter
Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions focused on working harder and caring more than any other provider. We’ll go further to understand the needs of our people – our clients, our candidates, and our employees – and to consistently deliver on our promise of an unsurpassed quality experience. That’s the Allegis Group difference, and it’s consistent across every Allegis Group company. With more than US$11billion in annual revenues and over 500 locations across the globe, our network provides businesses with a comprehensive suite of talent solutions — without sacrificing the niche expertise required to ensure a successful partnership. Our specialised group of companies includes: Aerotek, TEKsystems, Allegis Global Solutions, Aston Carter, Major, Lindsey & Africa, Allegis Partners, MarketSource, and EASi. Visit www.AllegisGroup.com to learn more.