Pro-Tech Technology (Asia) Ltd (PTT) was established in 2004 which endeavors to deliver secure, effective, stable and cost-effective IT solution and service to our partners and customers in Hong Kong, Macau and South China. We are having sales and service office in these three places, and meanwhile, we are running an operation office in Mainland China.
Every challenge embraces a vision. Similarly, the computer industry was created by people who had a clear vision and subsequently turned it into a challenge. For instance, Steve Jobs, the founder of Apple Computers, who took the challenge of turning the struggling Apple company into one of the most successful enterprises by masterminding the concept of iPhone. Likewise, Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft, who envisioned the day when there will be a computer on every desk, home and company. Accordingly, Pro-tech was founded on this same shared vision. Our prime objective is to continue our leadership in the distribution of computer systems, networks and peripherals by bringing the best returns on the investments, achieving maximum cost effectiveness, giving the best value for our customers' investments and, last but not least, the best company for our staff.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831411
- Provide desktop support and End User Services
- Install and configure windows operating system, application software and hardware
- Report and follow up the problem status until problem has been solved
- Keep customers informed about the status and progress of their inquiries
- Form 5 or above
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications (MS Office, MS Outlook, Internet Explorer) and operating systems
- Good customer service skill, client focused and interpersonal skill
- Cert/Diploma holder in Computer Studies, Information Technology, or related qualifications is preferred
- With one year experience in field support is preferred
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Service Engineer Trainee
- Non-office hour duty may required
- Willing to work in Macau is preferred
Attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate with excellent career development opportunities. Please submit your application IMMEDIATELY enclosing your full resume and expected salary to our email or Human Resources Department, Unit 2114-15, 21/F., Chevalier Commercial Centre, No. 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong
For more information about PRO-TECH TECHNOLOGY, see www.ptt-asia.com
We are an equal opportunities employer. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for consideration of application for relevant/similar post(s) within Pro-tech Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 3 months.