CoxGomyl Hong Kong Limited
With over 50-year experience of providing innovative & complete façade access solutions, CoxGomyl is the leading manufacturer worldwide of Building Maintenance Units (Gondolas). We are a global engineering business with a passion for defending the beauty & value of architectural wonders by providing external building access solutions. For a group of employing around 400 staff across the globe, we now invite high-calibre candidates to fill the following positions in Hong Kong:
Service Engineer (Macau)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004995015
- Supervise & lead technical team to provide support in gondola routine maintenance & repair service in Macau.
- Ensure quality of work to customer satisfaction & meet the quality standard.
- Monitor & control all the site works to ensure compliance with customer’s requirement.
- Work with Department Manager in reviewing maintenance & service contract, monitor & control operational budget.
- Assist in spare parts management.
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Outgoing with good initiative & interpersonal skills
- Independent, aggressive in meeting with targets, self-motivated & result oriented
- Minimum 3 years working experience, preferably in service & maintenance of building/construction materials
- Knowledge of gondola & related legal requirements is an advantage
- Experience in property & facilities maintenance preferable.
- Proficient in spoken & written English, Mandarin & Cantonese
- Good PC knowledge including AutoCAD & MS Office
- Immediate available or short notice is preferred
We offer attractive benefits such as 5-day week, 13th month payment, bonus (if applicable), group medical insurance, etc., Interested parties please click Apply Now to submit your full resume, available date, expected salary. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will be treated strictly in confidential & used for recruitment related purposes only.
Please visit our website at www.coxgomyl.com for more information about us.