Genetron Engineering Co Ltd
For over 27 years, we have been a successful and well-established Specialist Contractor with high professional standing in the Construction Industry, engaged in large scale government infra-structure, public utilities and commercial projects including various HKIA, HKIE and QBA award projects. We have in-house design, project management, testing, production workshop and maintenance capabilities and facilities. Now we are inviting people who share the same belief in professional and management excellence and the need for constant development and changes to join our successful organization.
Service Engineer (Electrical)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999003
Employer Ref. 20170113No24_50JDB
Job Duties :
Reports to the Service Manager to carry out maintenance & servicing works for mechanical handling & building maintenance equipment, and to support project teams in design & commissioning works of equipment electrical control systems.
Job Requirements :
- Higher Diploma or Higher Certificate in electrical, mechatronics or electronics engineering
- Knowledge in PLC systems for heavy mechanical & industrial equipment
- Good experience in field servicing & troubleshooting of electrical control / PLC systems
- Registered Electrical Worker (Grade A) preferred
- Proficiency in written English & Chinese
- Good initiative, hardworking, co-operative, & well-organized
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and under pressure
We offer an attractive salary & benefit package, and a long term career path. Caring for employees is our Corporate Policy.
Please apply in confidence with full details including present & expected salary by email or by post & mark position applied to :
The Human Resources Manager,
Genetron Engineering Co. Ltd.,
Unit 1161, 11th Floor, Kowloonbay International Trade & Exhibition Centre,
1 Trademart Drive, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)