Established in 1920, Hong Kong Young Women’s Christian Association (HKYWCA), as a women’s organization with the longest history, has evolved into a leading social service organization with a wide spectrum of services catering to the needs of people from all walks of life. The services offered focus on women and family, youth development, elderly and education. Currently, it has close to 80 service units strategically located in Hong Kong and the service attendance at HKYWCA exceeds 3 million annually. For more information about HKYWCA, please go to http://www.ywca.org.hk
We invite qualified candidates to apply for the following position:
Service Manager (Self-financed Elderly Care and Wellness Service)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004775905
Employer Ref. SVMEC20160904_M
- Assist in planning and development of Self-financed Elderly Care and Wellness Service
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of different Self-financed Elderly Care and Wellness Service units (Day Care, Home Care and Rehab Care)
- Manage the service teams and staff to ensure high standards of service delivery
- Prepare service and operation plan and budgets, monitor and report the performance to management regularly
- Co-ordinate the implementation of the marketing and promotion initiatives
- Establish and maintain close collaboration network with different operation and community partners
- Degree or Diploma holder in Social Work/ Occupational Therapy/ Physiotherapy/ Nursing/ Business & Management or equivalent
- Holder of valid Practicing Certificate in any of the above professional disciplines an asset
- Minimum 3-5 years solid experience in similar capacity
- Strong in operations management especially for new services
- Experience in operating self-financed service in non-profit sector an advantage
- Able to work independently, multi-tasked and result-oriented
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer paid holiday (Annual Leave, Public Holiday, Maternity Leave / Paternity Leave, Training Leave), Training Subsidy, Medical Insurance and Subsidy, MPF Employer’s Voluntary Contribution, Staff Discount etc.
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary by:
- clicking 'Apply Now' button below
(Please quote the Employer Ref. No. in the “subject” field of the email).
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview and all personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
We are an equal opportunities employer