AXA Technology Services Asia (HK) Limited
Created on 1 January 2002, AXA Technology Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of the AXA Group, established to provide IT infrastructure services to AXA companies worldwide. AXA Tech is based in 13 countries with a workforce of over 3,000 employees. AXA Technology Services serve 53 AXA Group companies in 24 countries in Europe, North America and Asia. It manages nearly 1 billion euros in IT spending for AXA group.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782322
This role is responsible for a number of ITIL processes – Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management & Disaster Recovery
The ideal candidate would be responsible for the following:
- Delivery of ITIL processes to support AXA business objectives.
- Support the delivery of these activities this role will require coverage across critical business hours.
- Monitor compliance to the ITIL processes specifically problem management, change management, incident management and Project Management for BAU delivery
- Control gathering of process metrics and documentation
- Interpreting, evaluating and investigating process metrics
- Acting as the interface between service users and service delivery for correct approval, prioritization and resolution where appropriate
- Conducting, investigating, escalating and resolving problems
- Assist team with reviewing processes and redesigning procedures, on an on-going basis to improve efficiency, and socializing changes across implementation teams
- Managing a team of technical resources delivering these activities.
The successful candidate should possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in related areas
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is a MUST
- Leadership and organizational skills with the ability to drive different teams and different technical experts to solve and follow up the incident
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your detail resume with present and expected salary to us.
If you have any queries on this position, please feel free to contact us through email. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. All applicants’ information will be destroyed after 12 months