Dah Sing Financial Group – Your Employer of Choice
People are important stakeholders in our business. We believe in treating our employees well by creating an environment where they can excel, ensuring they are fairly rewarded and engaging them in business. We strive to embed socially responsible values throughout the organization, impacting our day-to-day operations. We support employee wellness, work-life balance and family friendly practices. If you share the same value and aspire to join an organization where you can contribute to its success with a rewarding career in return, join us today.
Service Quality Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917084
You are responsible to ensure all customer complaints and feedback are timely and properly handled in compliance with internal and external complaint handling related guidelines.
- Handle daily customer complaints and feedback received through the Customer Opinion Hotline and other channels
- Coordinate with business and support functions to collect facts and evidence for complaint investigation
- Assist in preparing written response for general complaint and feedback
- Assist in identifying customer complaints and feedback derived from procedural / service enhancements
- Assist in handling customer compliments
- Assist in conducting the monthly SQ sharing session for branch managers and assistant branch managers to reinforce their service mindset
- Handle daily administrative work for the department
- Degree or diploma holder with 2 years’ working experience in customer service or complaint handling preferably in banking industry
- Patient with good customer service attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties please send full resume (including current and expected salary) by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.