(URGENT) Service Sales Engineer (Heavy construction equipment/engine/generator/marine)
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004832844
Employer Ref. 507-161017-LW
Our client, a world leading provider of engineering machinery, is now looking for Service Sales Engineer to join within their team.
- Daily maintenance of customer relations, including dealers, leasing customers, end users, equipment sales department, and after-sales service operation Department, to assist, improve customer satisfaction
- Aftermarket parts and service sales, carry out direct sales and channel sales in the target area market in accordance with the plan to, to complete the regional after-sales service sales target
- In the area of management, supervise and urge the training guide to promote the sales business and achieve the sales target
- To carry out the service and maintenance contract SP/FP sales and tracking in the end user, including the maintenance contract, the maintenance contract and the overhaul contract
- Through regular customer site visits, to understand and master the daily use of customer equipment and to track the sales of parts and services to expand sales
- Control of accounts receivable, including end users, leasing customers and dealers
- The implementation of sales promotion activities in daily marketing activities
- After sales market information collection and feedback, including competitor information, price, product characteristics, and provide recommendations
- Develop new customers and market sales, and expand the new market business
- College degree or above, with business knowledge and mechanical knowledge, with learning awareness and team awareness
- More than two years experience in sales and service of engineering machinery and equipment
- Focus on heavy construction equipment sales and/or service experience, for example, CAT, Volvo, Komatsu, Doosan, IR, Sullair, Airman, etc.
- Candidate focuses on Engine, generator and marine industrial, for example, seaman, service or sales of engines, etc. can also be considered
- Good communication skills, coordination ability and analysis ability
- Understanding of different types of customers and the development of the local industry
Manpower® is the global leader in contingent and permanent recruitment workforce solutions under ManpowerGroup™ (NYSE: MAN), providing organizations of all sizes with a continuum of staffing solutions to enhance business agility and competitiveness. By leveraging our trusted brand, we have built a deeper talent pool to provide our clients access to the people they need, faster. We effectively assess and develop skills, keeping our associates ahead of the curve, so they can get the job done each time, every time.
Entering Asia Pacific in 1965, Manpower® now operates in 14 countries and territories in the region including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Macau, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
With over 40 years of experience locally, Manpower provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting.
For more information, please visit www.manpower.com.hk