Services Leader, ICC (HAGSL/OP-ICC-SL/JD)
Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998392
Employer Ref. HAGSL/OP-ICC-SL/JD
Job duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor flight status and movement in Irregularity Control Center (ICC)
- Support outstation enquiry and passenger handling issue;
- Assist duty supervisor on disruption handling, such as handling e-mail and phone calls;
- Pre-alert certain station when any disruption foresee;
- Communicate with internal department when flight disruption take place;
- Consolidate flight disruption related expenses for monthly analyses.
- 5 passes in HKCEE including Level 2 or above in English Language, or equivalent;
- 3-5 years’ experience in aviation customer services in leader level. Experience in Dispatch and Ramp handling is an advantage;
- Knowledge in travelsky ICS and DCS;
- Well knowledge in airport passenger handling;
- Excellent command of spoken English and Cantonese (Conversational Putonghua is an advantage);
- Availability to work shifts (includes overnight shifts);
- Sensitive to figure and work under pressure.
We offer an attractive employment package including free travel privilege* and staff training & development to successful candidates. For interested parties, please send your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to General Affairs Manager, Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited by email or send your full name and interested position by whatsapp at 9027 8119.
Please download and bring along the completed Employment Application Form after interview appointment has been made.
To understand more of our company and other vacancies, please visit our website at http://hagsl.com/index.php/en/careers
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited
About Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited
Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited (HAGSL)
Hong Kong Aviation Ground Services Limited (HAGSL) officially launched operation in 2014 to provide ground handling services (self-handling and third party handling) at the Hong Kong International Airport. HAGSL is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hong Kong Airlines.
Our Service Approach
Passion to deliver
Extra to give
Options to offer
Promise to fulfill
Lasting impression to create
Emotion quotient to serve
In order to cope with our expansion, we are currently seeking high caliber candidates for the following position:-