Ngong Ping 360 Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of the MTR Corporation. Its principal business is to operate the Ngong Ping Cable Car and Ngong Ping Village. Ngong Ping 360 (NP360), as a premier tourist attraction and leisure destination in Hong Kong, provides visitors with a wonderful travel experience on a different side of Hong Kong. Candidates with commitment to build a career in the Tourism & Hospitality industry are invited to apply for the following position:
Services Operations Supervisor – Guest Relations (Ref:170002)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997442
Employer Ref. 170002
Reporting to the Manager – Guest Relations, Training and Operations Support, your major responsibilities include:
- Lead the team for smooth daily operation of the Call Centre and Live Broadcasting.
- Handle and resolve complaints and complex enquiries from guests via difference kinds of channels
- Implement and review Call Centre strategies and procedures including the Interaction and Voice Response Systems (IVRS).
- Maintain high levels of guest service skills and product knowledge among the staff of the section.
- Review and evaluate service quality and effectiveness of Call Centre staff and take remedial action if required
- Assist to design and execute in-house training for the front-line staff and conduct briefing as necessary
- Handles any ad hoc projects assigned by the management if required
- Degree holder in airline, tourism, hospitality or related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ relevant working experience with minimum 2 years’ experience in supervisory level. Experience in call centre, property or club house management or tourism attraction is preferred
- Possess good guest service and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with good organizing and analytical skills
- Able to work independently and work with different levels of people
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is preferable
- High level of computer skills in Microsoft excel, power point and access is preferable.
- Shift duty including Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays is required.
Candidate with less experience maybe considered as Assistant Services Operations Supervisor – Guest Relations
We offer competitive remuneration packages, fringe benefits including MTR free travel, comprehensive training and career opportunity to the successful candidate.
Please submit your application addressing the aforementioned position and anticipated salary to email@example.com, by fax to 21092896 or by mail to Human Resources & Corporate Services Department, P.O. Box 147, Tung Chung on or before 27 January 2017.
The information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. All applicants' information will be destroyed after 12 months