Grand China Securities Limited
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835564
• Perform recurrent settlement tasks including master update, post trade processing, cash & stock settlement, IPO application, CCASS operation, Nominee Services and Placement, etc.
• Perform SI / ISI instructions and daily settlement operations of securities and other derivatives in Hong Kong and global markets
• Handle daily settlement transactions including deal matching, daily trade transactions and CCASS/DCASS operations
• Responsible for day-end procedures & daily stock reconciliation
• To participate in system development projects, in particular, during user requirement collection
• Provide administrative and clerical support to department
• Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
• At least 1-2 years’ experience in HK stock settlement and nominee services. Knowledge in CCASS3 application preferred.
• Good at MS Office applications (Word & Excel) and familiar with Ayers, CCASS, DCASS & CCMS system operations.
• Cooperative, independent, responsible and customer oriented with good communication skills
• Detail-minded, Self-initiative and hard-working
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, Putonghua is a plus
• Willing to work on different schedules as required by the operation
• Willing to work overtime and under pressure