Gong Ping Securities Limited
Gong Ping Securities Limited is seeking a highly-motivated candidate to join us.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004834517
- Perform recurrent settlement tasks including master update, post trade processing, cash & stock settlement, IPO application, CCASS operation, Nominee Services and Placement, etc.
- Perform SI / ISI instructions and daily settlement operations of securities, futures, options and other derivatives in Hong Kong and global markets
- Handle daily settlement transactions including deal matching, daily trade transactions and CCASS/DCASS operations
- Responsible for day-end procedures & daily stock reconciliation
- To participate in system development projects, in particular, during user requirement collection, UAT
- Provide administrative and clerical support to department
- Handle ad-hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
- Tertiary qualifications/Degree holder
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in HK stock settlement and nominee services. Knowledge in CCASS3 application preferred.
- Good at MS Office applications (Word & Excel) and familiar with E-broker, CCASS, DCASS & CCMS system operations.
- Cooperative, independent, responsible and customer oriented with good communication skills
- Detail-minded, Self-initiative and hard-working
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, Putonghua is a plus
- Willing to work on different schedules as required by the operation
- Willing to work overtime and under pressure
If you are looking for an environment of growth and opportunities, please direct send a full resume, stating present and expected salary to HR Department, Gong Ping Securities Ltd. Unit D, 8/F., Tower B, Billion Centre, No.1 Wang Kwong Rd., Kowloon Bay. Attn: HR Department or clicking Apply Now.
"All personal data collection is for recruitment purposes. The data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request."