Settlements, Buy Side, HKD30-40k
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920054
Employer Ref. JW8022
Our client is a reputable and global Asset Management Firm, looking after institutional and retail investors, financial institutions and high net worth clients, while covering equities, fixed income multi-asset and alternatives. With offices over Europe, Asia, Middle East and America, they are looking for a replacement role and looking for someone to sit within the Middle Office space.
- Monitoring trade delivery, confirmation, and settlement.
- Monitor failed trade resolution and escrow activity
- Communicate issues and take initiative to resolve problems
- Perform market-specific processes to ensure confirmation and settlement
- Communicate with internal Trading Desks, Broker, Custodian Banks, and other business partners to ensure operational challenges are managed
- Assist with development and review for departmental policies and procedures
- Collaborate within team environment to successfully manage daily work volumes and quality standards
- Works with Manager and Team Leads to identify process improvements
- Ensure that all responsibilities/assignments are performed in a timely fashion
- 2-3 years of experience, in Trade Life Cycle, Settlements or Fails Management.
- Experience within the custody operations business, industry practices and tools strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of market settlement practices preferred.
- Working knowledge of all product types including but not limited to Equities, Bonds, Options, Warrants, Derivatives, Collateral, Repo, Stock Lending
- Proficient skills in various PC software applications to include Microsoft, Access, Excel, Word, Power point
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously within a tight timeframe
- Strong data analytical skills.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world's leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search