Shared Services Manager - HR ShenZhen, China
Spring Professional (Hong Kong) Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004833319
My client, an internationally recognised electronic component manufacturer. They are currently seeking to appoint a Human Resource Manager – Shared Services based in SHEN ZHEN, China to deliver a seamless and responsive transaction services across Greater China. As the most senior individual in the team, you will be responsible for leading the team, and be responsible for developing and maintaining a strategic framework through excellent stakeholder engagement, customer service, and compliance.
- Drive execution and leadership of the Shared Services function in Shen Zhen
- Covering China
- Provide guidance and administrative duties to employee life cycle, payroll, on-boarding, contract documentation as well as exit procedures
- Leading the team on all resolution of complex inquiries, requests or issues
- Forecast and manage potential risk and impact to service delivery
- Ensure accuracy/currency of all People Services related procedures, guidelines and forms
- Ensure communication to Regional HR teams on updated services and procedures
- Builds and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders such as operational HR and CoE teams, Finance, Payroll and IT
- Partners and collaborates with other regional People Services Managers in pursuit of delivering a consistent client experience
- Monitor service levels and customer satisfaction against predetermined targets/SLA’s
- Ensure all documentation prepared to highest standards of quality
- Based in Shenzhen
- 3 years’ experience in HR service delivery in either HR Shared Services or HR Business Partner roles.
- Experience in leading either a HR Shared Services (preferable) or HR Business Partner team
- Experience in successfully managing process and culture change
- Strong knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Exposure to computerised HR and/or payroll information systems
- Sound computer/database skills including a good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Immediately Available highly preferred
Only interested parties looking to join a market leader should apply by sending their CV to ashley.alcock 'at' springasia.com or by calling +852 3651 6516. All responses will be kept in strict confidence.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Spring Professional (Hong Kong) Limited
About Spring Professional (Hong Kong) Limited
Spring Professional is an international firm specializing in the recruitment of middle to senior level positions. With 9 offices in Asia including Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Shanghai, Beijing and Japan. Our expertise in Hong Kong includes:
- Property & Construction
- Information technology
- Engineering & Supply Chain
- Corporate Services – Sales & Marketing, Accounting & Finance, HR
Spring Professional is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Adecco Group. Based in Zurich, Switzerland, Adecco is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of over 5,500 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting over 700,000 associates with more than 100,000 clients every day.