SITA Waste Services Limited (A member of SUEZ NWS Limited)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003005220851
Employer Ref. OWTF_SS_21042017
- Supervise and train the shift operation team to operate the facilities in accordance to the standard operation procedures to meet company’s objectives.
- Monitor the performance of the facilities, prepare and maintain records of daily operational information, power, water usage and other activities.
- Identify operating defects, faults and pro-actively respond to abnormality.
- Issue maintenance job request and communicate with maintenance team on corrective and preventative maintenance work arrangement.
- Liaise with and manage external sub-contractors in performing operational supporting tasks.
- Lead the operation team to identify and develop operational improvement initiatives in order to meet high safety, environmental and production standards.
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Diploma holder or above in Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of experience in operation of industrial plant. Preferred to have supervisory experience.
- Preferably Boiler License holder.
- Strong leadership.
- Good command in both written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Required to work on shift duty and public holidays.
We offer attractive fringe benefits to the right candidates. Please submit your resume, current salary, expected salary and contact details by clicking < APPLY NOW>.