Dah Chong Hong, Limited
Dah Chong Hong, Ltd is a diversified business conglomerate specializing in motor and motor related business and food and consumer products business. DCH Holdings has well-established bases and networks in Hong Kong, Macao and mainland China. It also has substantial operations in Taiwan, Japan and Singapore. We invite candidates with the requisite profile to apply for the following position:
Shipping & Administration Officer (Ref: SAO-LEO)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997667
The incumbent will be responsible for full set of import shipping documents and communicating closely with shipping lines. Besides, he/ she needs to provide administrative supports to management such as screening and handling phone calls and enquiries as well as filtering incoming emails, faxes and post.
- Higher Diploma graduate or above;
- At least 3 years relevant shipping experience;
- Self-motivated, responsible, well-organized with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Good PC knowledge in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing;
- Candidate with less experience would be considered as Senior Shipping & Administration Clerk;
- Work Schedule: 5.5 days work;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
We offer competitive salary, discretionary bonus, medical insurance, provident fund, life and personal accident insurance, annual leave and staff purchase discount. Interested candidates please send your resume with salary expectation by post or email by clicking “Apply Now”.
Human Resources Department, Dah Chong Hong, Ltd.
8/F., DCH Building, 20 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon.
We are equal opportunities employer. Applicants who are not invited within 2 months may consider their application unsuccessful. All applicants may be considered for other suitable positions with DCH Group / CITIC Pacific Group and will be deleted from our files after 6 months from the date of application.