Shipping Clerk ( 5 Days / Causeway Bay / Immediate available )
Intelligence Hong Kong
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004774591
Employer Ref. CHK0000153-0034
Our client, a Japanese Trading Company, is now seeking for a high caliber individual to join their team as Shipping Clerk (Ref: CHK0000153-0034)
- Full set shipping arrangement and documentation work
- Communicate updated shipping schedule to customer
- Issue shipping document and making quotation
- Coordinate factory/supplier, customer and Japan head office's requests timely with appropriate parties
- Coordinate between factory / supplier, shipping company / forwarder and customer side
- Internal and External Communication (report trouble / status update)
- Form 5 or above
- Min. 1-2 years Shipping Experience
- Knowledge in L/C , trade terms, shipment procedure, shipment arrangement is an advantage
- Conversational Level of spoken and written in English and Mandarin
- Good computer knowledge in PC applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Immediate available would be highly preferred
- Salary : Up to 13K
- 5-Days Work
- Banking Holidays
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Interested parties please quote CHK0000153-0034 and send your application via email to Apply Now or anson @inte.com.hk. For any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me at (852) 2971-2555.
Please note that only short listed candidate will be notified.
We also have various job vacancies from our well-established clients in all kinds of fields, please feel free to contact us. We are always willing to give you support on your career development.
Our company website: http://www.inte.com.hk
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Intelligence Hong Kong
About Intelligence Hong Kong
Tempstaff and Intelligence Hong Kong has integrated with a corporate branding of “Intelligence”, while TS Kelly Workforce Solutions Limited is our officially – registered company after the mergence.
After this merger, we become the HR corporate group with the largest number of branches, clients and registered job seekers in the Japanese Human Resources Market in Mainland China and Hong Kong.
We specialize in recruitment services for the firms with a wide range of positions from general to senior management level, aiming at building up the infrastructure for our clients and candidates.
Find us at Facebook
Welcome to visit our website www.inte.com.hk for more details!
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for job application for FREE!