Shine Resources Limited
We are a rapid growing cooperation in healthcare industry. To cope with our development, we are looking for high caliber candidate to fill the position of Shipping Clerk.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833269
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - Includes but not limited to the following:
- Verifies and keeps records of incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares documents for shipment and verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Organize delivery of goods to local customer in timely manner and accordance with specific orders and the associated instructions.
- Organize shipments to the region in timely manner and accordance with specific orders and the associated instructions.
- Report the purchases, sales, commissions and collections.
- Communicating with buyers and sellers to coordinate the shipment of goods.
- Accurately complete the Purchase orders, shipping documents, cargo receipt, customs clearance and other documents.
- Prepare shipping documents and ensure that all orders are correctly fulfilled.
- Maintain records of all outgoing shipments to customers
- Maintain, allocate, record and tally the inventory record with the actual physical inventory
- Work closely with the sales staff
- 2 years of similar responsibility in a similar position is an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and with the ability to work in a team environment
- Should possess a problem solving nature and ability
Interest parties, please send your full resume with availability, expected salary by email to the attention of Ms. Tse by clicking "Apply Now" for interview.
(Personal information collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.)