Shipping Clerk ( Jap Speaking / UP to 20K / KLN)
Intelligence Hong Kong
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918001
Employer Ref. QHK0001450-0006
Our client, a famous Japanese Company, is now seeking for a high caliber individual to join their team as Shipping Clerk (Ref: QHK0001450-0006)
- Handle full-set I/E documents and other related documents
- Liaise with oversea client, factories and other parties for shipment and delivery arrangement
- Responsible for daily administrative tasks
- Form 7 or above with 1-2 years relevant working experience
- Capable to handle general I/E documents would be highly preferred.
- Conversational Level of spoken and written in English, Mandarin and Japanese
- IMMEDIATE AVAILABLE or short-term notice would be highly preferred
- Salary: UP TO HK$ 20K
- 5-Days Work
- Banking Holidays
- Discretionary Bonus
Interested parties please quote QHK0001450-0006 and send your application via email to Apply Now or sukie @inte.com.hk. For any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me at (852) 2971-2545.
We also have various job vacancies from our well-established clients in all kinds of fields, please feel free to contact us. We are always willing to give you support on your career development.
Our company website: http://www.inte.com.hk
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Intelligence Hong Kong
About Intelligence Hong Kong
Tempstaff and Intelligence Hong Kong has integrated with a corporate branding of “Intelligence”, while TS Kelly Workforce Solutions Limited is our officially – registered company after the mergence.
After this merger, we become the HR corporate group with the largest number of branches, clients and registered job seekers in the Japanese Human Resources Market in Mainland China and Hong Kong.
We specialize in recruitment services for the firms with a wide range of positions from general to senior management level, aiming at building up the infrastructure for our clients and candidates.
Find us at Facebook
Welcome to visit our website www.inte.com.hk for more details!
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for job application for FREE!