Merit Power Management Limited
An Asian manufacturing group is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the following vacancy in its regional and trans-shipment office in Hong Kong:
Shipping Clerk (5 day work)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992704
- Mainly arrange transportation documents to China & oversea factories
- Assist to prepare trans-shipment documents
- Coordinate with factories, forwarders and shipping agents to arrange delivery of goods
- Handle I/E documents and customs declaration
- Form 5 or above with over 2 year's hands-on experience in handling I/E documents
- Responsible, careful, independent and able to work under pressure
- Good command in spoken Mandarin
- Good command in using MS Office, and Chinese word processing
Please indicate your existing and expected salary package in your application. We shall offer competitive package to the right candidate.
Please send your CV and job application by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.