PCC Asia LLC
We are a fast growing U.S. based multinational company which focuses on Interlinings, Coating Items and Textiles. To cope with our aggressive growth and expansion plan, we are inviting high caliber individuals to join our fast growth team.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004998013
- Handle full set of I/E Shipping document, L/C document and declaration
- Coordinate with freight forwarders and shipping companies for shipment and transportation arrangement
- Monitor shipment status and order follow up
- Other ad-hoc tasks designated by supervisor
- F.5 or above
- 5 years relevant working experience
- Working experience in garment industry will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Proficiency in computer knowledge
- Good command of spoken Mandarin and English
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-days work, double pay, medical scheme and bank holidays to the right candidate. If you aspired to an exciting and rewarding career, please send full resume with expected salary and available starting date by clicking 'Apply Now' and attention to Human Resources Manager.
To know more about us, please visit our website at www.pccasia.com.
(Personal data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only)